Reconditioned Juki LK-1900 Industrial 'Bar Tack' Machine.
- 2700 Stitches Per Minute
- The machine achieves the world's highest sewing speed of 3,000rpm
- In addition to the high-speed sewing performance, the machine's starting, stopping, thread-trimming and automatic presser lifting speeds have been increased to significantly shorten total cycle time
- The machine comes with a newly developed needle thread grasping mechanism
- The mechanism prevents thread from slipping off from the needle eyelet at the beginning of sewing, from tangling on the wrong side of the material and also being stained during sewing
- The thread trimming mechanism has been further improved to shorten the length of thread remaining on the wrong side of the material after thread trimming
- With its 30mm (length) by 40mm (width) sewing area, the machine can sew many different shapes of bartacks
- The machine is provided as standard with as many as 50 different types of sewing patterns including semilunar bartacking, round bartacking, radial tacking as well as conventional bartacks
- The machine is provided as standard with an auto-lifter that uses a new stepping-motor system. This helps reduce operator fatigue
- It is also possible to change over the stroke of the auto-lifter from a one-step stroke to a double-step stroke, which offers easier positioning of a material on the machine
- For the double-step stroke, an intermediate stopping height can be established on the operation panel
- The direct-drive head (with no belt), which is directly connected to a compact AC servomotor, achieves outstanding responsiveness and improved stop accuracy
- head helps create a comfortable working environment with reduced vibration and noise
- The arm section of the machine head is fitted with a hand pulley.
- Complete with table stand and motor..
The Juki LK-1900 is a high speed, computer programmable 'Bar Tack' Sewing Machine.
The machine is fully serviced by Aberdeen Sewing Machines.
Free delivery & setup to any location within 25 miles of Aberdeen. A nominal fee based on distance applies for distances greater than 25 miles.